This Code of Conduct helps us build a community that is rooted in kindness, collaboration, and mutual respect. Whether you’ve come to ask questions or to generously share what you know, join us in building a community where all people feel welcome and can participate, regardless of expertise or identity.
We commit to enforce and improve the Code of Conduct. It applies to everyone using rapyuta.io’s discussion forum, including our team and the forum moderators.
- If you’re here to get help, make it as easy as possible for others to help you. If you’re here to help others, be patient and welcoming. Offer support if you see someone struggling or otherwise in need of help.
- Be clear and constructive when giving feedback, and be open when receiving it. Edits, comments and suggestions are healthy parts of our community.
- Be kind and friendly. Avoid sarcasm and be careful with jokes - tone is hard to decipher online. Be careful with the words that you choose. If a situation makes it hard to be friendly, stop participating and move on.
- No subtle put-downs or unfriendly language. Even if you don’t intend it, this can have a negative impact on others.
- No name-calling or personal attacks. Focus on the content, not the person. This includes terms that feel personal even when they’re applied to content (e.g. “lazy”).
- No bigotry. We don’t tolerate any language likely to offend or alienate people based on race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion - and those are just a few examples. When in doubt, just don’t.
- No harassment. This includes, but isn’t limited to: bullying, intimidation, vulgar language, direct or indirect threats, sexually suggestive remarks, patterns of inappropriate social contact, and sustained disruptions of discussion.
Every person contributes to building a kind, respectful community. If you find unacceptable behaviour directed at yourself or others, you can flag the harmful content and contact us.